Thank you for your interest in hiring Daffodil International University students.
DIU Career Development Center office is proud to be a part of DIU Alumni Association Network, which includes more than 10,000 Graduates nationwide.
Job Posting Policies
All employment professionals wishing to recruit on-campus or post job and internship positions are required to work within a framework of professionally accepted recruiting, interviewing and selection techniques and guidelines. This includes the policies set forth by Daffodil International University including The Office of Career Development Center (CDC). CDC reserves the right to determine which postings are appropriate for inclusion in its databases.
We do not accept postings from the following:
- Third party recruiters who cannot disclose the employer they represent
- Employers posting full-time positions that do not require at least a bachelor’s degree
- Employers posting internships that do not require the pursuit of a bachelor’s degree
- Employers offering full-time positions listed with a rate of pay lower than minimum wage (internships may be non-paid or compensated with a stipend)
- Employers offering internships that do not provide a learning environment supported by supervision for their interns
- Employers must always use corporate email addresses, not 3rd Party email address; e.g. Gmail, or Yahoo etc.
Services available for approved employers may include:
- Post Open Jobs - free to post at CDC Website only
- Request Information Sessions
- Request On-Campus Interview dates
- Register for Career Fairs
All job and internship postings are subject to approval. Career Services reserves the final right to determine which postings are appropriate for inclusion in its databases.
We look forward to working with you. Please contact CDC Office, Ground floor, Daffodil Tower-05 at (02) 8130864, Saturday – Friday, 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. EST, if you have additional questions.