Full-time undergraduate and graduate students currently enrolled in a degree program at Daffodil International University are eligible to participate in On Campus Recruitment (OCR).
When does OCR take place?
OCR season for on-campus interviews is as follows:
- Spring (January-April) Semester session will take place at 1st week of May
- Summer (May-August) Semestersession will take place at 1st week of August
- Fall (September-December) Semester session will take place at 1st week of January
NOTE: Company Information Sessions and other recruiting-related events may take place earlier in the semester. Please check the CDCCalendar for details.
Who Recruits through OCR:
Top companies within business, technology, fashion/retail, consumer products & nonprofit recruit through OCR. Please note, many full-time OCR opportunities in accounting, management consulting, & investment banking take place during every semester.
Guidelines for Register yourself:
- Create a Job Seeker profile through the CDC website
- Upload your Resume& Cover letter into your CDC account. To upload your resume, select "Documents". You can also upload other employment-related documents such as cover letters, transcripts, and supplemental information in this section.
“Make sure that your profile is up-to-date and accurate. Falsifying information will result in account suspension”
- If you need help with your resume or cover letter, you can visit the CDC Office (Ground floor, Daffodil Tower-05), where our Career Counselors will be happy to help you during walk-in hours
NOTE: If you have accepted a position, please remove yourself from all interviews for which you have previously signed-up. You are still subject to the Cancellation/No-Show policy.